EasyLap - Training System for laparoscopic surgery
Our EasyLap Training System meets the high requirements of the education and training of laparoscopic surgical procedures. In addition to the bone structures, optional organ replicas or complex structures with different pathologies can be integrated into the training system.
The models are realistically reproduced in shape, size and anatomy. They are eminently suitable for the learning and training of minimally invasive procedures in the thoracic and abdominal area. Furthermore, the HumanX EasyLap Training System enables the testing and presentation of new medical instruments in a patient like environment.
- replica of an insufflated abdomen
- modular simulation-organ set (available for cholecystectomy, appendectomy and prostatectomy)
- thorax replica (incl. sternum, ribs, spine, muscular tissue, diaphragm)
- realistic skin replica, cuttable and sewable
- CT data set for diagnosis (anonymized)
price on request